Friday, June 3, 2016




I used Serendipity's Japanese Tea stamp set, masked the teapots and stamped with alternating colors to create the background.  Following the Asian theme, I wrote the Chinese and Japanese character for tea using the brush end of Memento Tuxedo Black marker. Then I diecut and embossed the frame using the largest die from Spellbinder's Tile Works set. Finished card by popping the teapots and the character for tea.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Ann.... This is fab! The alternating ink colors really look wonderful on the stacked pots. And of course you adding the tea characters makes it a one of a kind. Definitely the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little Wong way mixed in there...LOL
    Thank you! My first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. Such pretty muted shades. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, your card is exquisite! Wonderful design with the masking of the pots. So glad to see you starting a blog and joining in the challenge! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Ann. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tea pots! Your stamping is amazing and I love character you added!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job on your card! I love that you wrote the character! The frame die is the perfect tie in for the theme. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.