Tuesday, August 15, 2017

More Watercolor Background



I love this Procrastinating sentiment... I can relate... While creating watercolor backgrounds for my last card, I had some left over and not one to waste anything, I used it as the background for this sentiment which I stamped with black Archival ink and heat embossed in clear to give it some shine.  This is a simple card. I popped the sentiment and for balance, also popped the wide black glitter border at the bottom.  I cut successively thinner stripes of black glitter paper and adhered them flat onto the white card base.  A thin strip of rainbow watercolor was glued flat on the top. Finished with a few white enamel dots.

Supplies used:
Procrastinating sentiment from CTMH We are Makers stamp set
See last post Rainbow Watercolor background for list of colors and recipes
Black Glitter paper
Archival Black ink pad
Ranger Clear Superfine Embossing powder
Black and White Enamel Dots 

Have fun "procrastinating"....

#CTMH Procrastinating
#CTMH We are Makers
#Watercolor background
#OCCRainbowMaker


1 comment:

  1. Love the primary colors with the black and white.... really bold and totally pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.